Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Fun


Summer is full of fun and inspiring things to do.  I’m hoping to fit them all in!

I have starred the things that I have done this summer, but want to do again.
-          Go to the beach**
-          Collect sand from different beaches
-      Go to the Zoo (want to visit all different ones)***
-          Blow bubbles*
-          Let a lantern go
-          Sparklers!
-          Photo shoot with my love
-          Tigers game
-          See the baby tiger cubs at Potter Park*
-          Butterfly garden
-          Outdoor concert*
-          Go to a drive-in movie
-          Visit John Ball Park Zoo
-          Fireworks*
-          Bike riding
-          Long walks*
-          Sunsets at the beach*
-          Sunrise at the beach
-          Read a few good books
-          Go to Art Prize
-          Visit an aquarium
-          Visit an African Safari Zoo
-          Write*
-     Strawberry Smoothies**
-         Stargazing
-         Bonfires*
-         S’mores with Reese’s
-         Fireflies
-         Strawberry Shortcake*




What do you want to do this summer?

3 comments:

  1. I love your list! It's full of positive, summery things, and I am sure you'll have lots of fun.

    Matt bought me sparklers for the Fourth; we'll have to add them to our combined list. :)

    ReplyDelete